The International Parking Community (IPC) is an Accredited Trade Association that continues to transform parking services and facilities in the best interests of car parking operators, parking authorities and motorists alike. Its success and dramatic growth in membership reflects its unwavering commitment to minimise confusion, maximise lawful parking practices and to provide a responsive, reliable and efficient service for all members.
IPC - Local Authority Membership
Membership tailored specifically for Local Authority parking personnel.
A forum to discuss, debate and receive specialist insight, support and advice helping to raise standards and support parking best practice within the Local Authority sector.
• Programme of topics set by members for members to meet their parking challenges.
• Authoritative advice and support aligned with Government guidelines and parking law.
• Access to extensive knowledge banks and personal development opportunities.
• Support; collaborative forum to discuss topics with sufficient time allocated to cover the detail, share experience and investigate solutions.
Included within Membership
• Advice line, monthly news emails and access to knowledge portal
• 3 ‘programme’ review meetings at the IPC office
• All best practice papers including investigation results & professional advice
• Access for 2 to IPC’s annual conference (day & black-tie dinner passes, value £450)
• IPC – Local Authority Membership: £1,200 p.a.
To join, please download and complete the local authority membership application form emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you would like to learn more about the benefits of joining the IPC’s local authority membership scheme, please email email@example.com